Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's On!

We have officially booked our wedding venue!  On July 14, 2012, James and I will be tying the knot at Mormon Lake Lodge!

We are really excited about this venue!  We will be having the ceremony outside and then the reception in the Town Hall.

Outdoor ceremony location
Town Hall (in the middle, looking at stage)
Town Hall (looking at bar)


The decor theme is rustic chic to fit in with venue!  We are incorporating a lot of mason jars, sunflowers, burlap, and lace.

If you would like to see another wedding that occurred at Mormon Lake, check out Cameron + Kelly's photos from Jen and Bubba's wedding.

Check out our wedding website for more information on our wedding!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website, but you spelled my name wrong! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following us at Allwomenstalk! I love your blog and your venue! Those tables are so adorable and great for your theme! Congrats!

    Diana @ Wedding.AllWomenStalk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhian,

    Will you please send me an email to chrissy@theperfectpalette.com - I need your email address so that I can send it to the Seating Chart Boutique to arrange your prize.

    xo, chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! It looks awesome! It's so woodsy and cozy! Perfect for a summer wedding!
    I'm a new follower! I'm having a giveaway on my blog! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhian! The venue looks perfect for rustic chic! Also, could you email me your email so that you can get your gift certificate for the Bellflower Book? ~Melina, weddingpickle@gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! This venue looks awesome!
    Picking a venue is one of the most time consuming task on a wedding checklist. Here is a free seating plan software to assign your guests to the desired tables. This tool actually makes the seating plans fun!

    ReplyDelete