Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Exciting News!

I had hoped to be writing posts more often but grad school life is busy (even over our spring "break)!  James and I had planned on going to Flagstaff this week to check out our final venues (which I haven't posted on yet...stay tuned).  We ended up rescheduling though because James's band, Japhys Descent, is playing in Flagstaff the next weekend.  So, we are trying to combine that trip with venue visits.  I will post pictures and information when we return.

In other updates though, I wanted to let you in on some exciting news.  First of all, I won a fabulous wedding cake banner from the awesome Ready Go Paper Studio, courtesy of Glamour and Grace blog!!!!
Image Credits: Ready Go Paper Studio

This was a wonderful win and was a great way to start this week!  It only got better though because I also found out that I am one of five semi-finalists in Jorge Manuel's Once Upon a Star Contest!!!!  If I win, I will get an absolutely amazing, beautiful Jorge Manuel dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The dress is a strapless ball gown made with taffeta floral detail fabric and silk satin hand-made encrusted bias flowers with hand-embroidered seed bead crystals and a crystal center at bodice with a silk-satin bias sash at waist.  I could totally rock out this dress!!!!


Image Credits: Jorge Manuel Blog

To say I am excited about the Jorge Manuel dress is an understatement!!  Wish me luck!  The winner will be announced on March 30th.  Until then, they will be posting information about the semi-finalists so tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment